Global EHS Director
A global brand that is a household name and used by millions of people in almost every country. They are also a major NI employer and renowned for being a fantastic company to work for, with market leading benefits and a family centered ethos.
- This company is committed to compliance, environmental protection and the wellbeing and safety of their employees and the public. They are looking for a Global EHS Director to provide leadership at enterprise level to sustain their EHS performance.
- Oversee the global EHS team – develop team with upgrading of knowledge and ensuring all sites meet EHS performance standards
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Work closely with the global leadership team, identifying risks and creating strategies for mitigation
- Investigate all incidents, identify causes and create solutions to prevent recurrence
- Manage all data ensuring accuracy
- Degree Educated in Engineering, Life Sciences, or a related discipline
- Strong experience in an EHS position within the manufacturing industry
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong process and project management skills
This role comes with a very attractive salary and market leading benefits package, including enhanced pension and income protection.
Get in touch for full details and to arrange a confidential discussion – submit your CV, or contact Carol Donnelly on email@example.com